CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Scary Quote of the Day.

o.k. so this one website has breaking dawn quotes of the day. the one today isnt giving me pleasent thoughts:

Jacob: "I'll kill you myself! I'll do it now!"

o.k. so i have 4 theories:

1.) Jacob is mad at edward for dating Bella. Jacob wants to kill edward so that he can date bella without disobeying the treaty.

2.) Jacob is mad a bella for dating edward and wants to kill bella.

3.) Jacob finds victoria and kills her to protect bella.

4.) Jacob wants to kill edward because he turns bella into a vampire and disobeys the treaty.

Do u beleive one of my theories, or do u have a theory of your own. let me know by leaving a comment!

1 comments:

The Fanpires said...

errrr... all im gonna say is that #3 is definitely not true.

this is why you must finish eclipse first!